Applications are invited for the following position at an Independent school located in the Sydney’s Western suburbs. This coeducational school offers impressive state-of-the-art facilities. Students and staff have access to contemporary digital technologies to enhance the learning experiences. This school follows the Christian faith.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Contract from 28 January 2020 to 9 April 2020 - covering maternity leave
• Teaching Years 7-10 Food Technology and Years 11-12 Design and Technology
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539170SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539170MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).