A secondary school located in East Birmingham require a KS3 and KS4 Food Technology teacher full time starting January 2020 until July 2020.
ABC Teachers are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and is passionate about their subject. If you are engaging, creative and looking to progress your career further then we want to hear from you!
About the role:
• Teaching Food Technology to KS3 and KS4
• Provide creative, enjoyable lessons for all pupils of mixed abilities
• Set clear targets for progress
• Full time
About the school:
• A supportive team throughout the school
• Striving to provide the best possible experience for all
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Have recent classroom experience as a teacher in the UK(essential)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
• Have experience teaching KS3/KS4
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Matt Ollerhead on 0121 481 2231.