BRENTSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
Food Technology Technician
21 hours per week (3 days per week - term time only)
Salary Scale Pt 15 (£19,218) to Pt 18 (£20,058)
Actual salary £9801 - £10,229
We seek to appoint a Food Technology Technician for our newly built food technology area. The post entails the following key responsibilities:
• Assist the teacher i/c Food Technology in preparing resources and supporting lessons
• Help maintain a clean and orderly environment
• Assist with the maintenance of equipment, cleaning and storage of materials and resources
• Ensuring areas comply with health and safety standards
• Assist with displays for exhibitions within the school
• Assist with ordering and purchasing equipment and supplies.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Further information regarding this can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
To apply for this position, please download our application form from our website www.brentsidehigh.ealing.sch.uk or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.