The ideal candidates will:
• be a qualified, experienced classroom teacher with a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning (3 years minimum experience).
• Have extensive knowledge and experience of the English Early Years Framework and practice
• be a passionate educator dedicated to the welfare of every child.
• be ambitious with regard to leadership opportunities within a high performing school
• be able to implement and monitor high standards across all aspects of the role.
• be able to work effectively under pressure, prioritise appropriately and meet deadlines.
• contribute positively to all aspects of school life including our extensive extra-curricular programme.
Candidates who are willing to take on significant middle leadership roles and contribute whole heartedly to Sport/Music/Performing Arts provision will be at a distinct advantage e.g. taking sports teams, ensemble groups etc