Milford Infants' School, Glenthorne Avenue, Yeovil, BA21 4PG
(300 pupils on roll)
FOUNDATION STAGE CLASS TEACHER
required to cover Maternity leave
Required from January 2018
Salary Range MPS/UPS
- Our happy and highly regarded school requires a class teacher to join our lively and enthusiastic staffing team. The successful applicant will be:
- dedicated to providing the very highest level of educational opportunity and pastoral care for all children
- experience of teaching Foundation Stage
- enthusiastic about using ICT to deliver quality learning across the curriculum
- adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles
- able to work collaboratively with all colleagues
We can offer the support of a highly skilled and friendly team, professional development opportunities, excellent resources, and a happy working environment. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
This post will be temporary.
Candidates are welcome to visit the school - please telephone to arrange an appointment.
An application form is available from our website at www.milford-inf.somerset.sch.uk or by post on request.
Closing date: Mid-day Monday 25th September
Milford Infants’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.