We are looking for an exceptional Foundation Stage leader to join us in a once in a lifetime opportunity to shape their own Foundation stage at a brand new multi-million pound Church of England School.
Monksmoor Park CE Primary School will open in September with one Reception class, eventually growing to be a one form entry school. The new, state of the art building is complete and sits within the garden village of Monksmoor Park in Daventry.
Your role will be to set up the very first learning environment in the school, ready to receive our first cohort of children in September. You will work closely with the Headteacher to establish an outstanding setting where children will flourish. A deeply Christian ethos will underpin our work and we will be supported by a hardworking Governing Body and the Peterborough Diocese.
There will be opportunity for significant professional development, particularly within SEND. If you would like to develop a specialism in this area, we would support your training over a three year period.
Make no mistake, there is lots to do before we open but this is a very exciting time and it is very unlikely you will get this opportunity again.
Do you have:
- A clear vision for an outstanding setting, which incorporates outdoor learning and is routed in Christian values?
- A kind and sensitive manner to nurture our youngest children?
- Personal resilience, drive and determination?
- High expectations?
- Passion to develop our school into one which will ensure achievement of the highest levels?
Our vision is to:
- Inspire the future of each pupil through making learning fun and creative
- Support pupils in becoming independent, articulate thinkers and learners who have confidence to achieve their ambitions
- Build a team who will listen to pupils, be fair and helpful, and lead them in knowing and sharing God’s love
- Support teachers in their careers and contribution to a vibrant and dynamic Christian community
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum infused with Christian values
The governors can offer you:
- a unique experience to grow a brand new church school community
- an amazing, well resourced and purpose built church school
- their wholehearted support along with that of the local churches and community
- leadership development opportunities
Closing date: 12pm 21st May 2018
Shortlisting date: 21st May
Interview date: 24th May
* There is opportunity for the role to grow with the school as the Foundation Stage Leader will also have responsibility for the nursery and potentially KS1.