Foundation Stage Nursery Nurse
36 hours per week, Term Time only + at least 5 training days
£17,598 - £19,095 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 4
£19,719 - £21,474 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 5
(Salary is dependent upon experience)
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Start Date: Early November 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner to work as part of our vibrant and exciting Foundation Stage Team. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, and possess the drive, commitment, and initiative to help us provide an excellent Foundation Phase, where every child is able to realise their full potential.
You will have a good understanding of:
- How children in the EYFS learn;
- How to support children who are learning English as an Additional Language;
- How to support children with a range of Additional Educational Needs;
- How to support appropriate activities and extend learning, both in the classroom and outside.
A positive attitude to inclusion and an understanding of the needs of young children are essential qualities.
All applicants must have either a NNEB certificate, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
We can offer:
- Children who are keen to learn and appreciate a high quality of learning;
- The support of highly motivated and supportive colleagues who are fun to work with;
- A positive environment in which to work and learn.
This is an exciting time to join the school as we grow and develop and move towards Outstanding. Belmore offers a positive environment to work in and you will become part of a highly motivated and supportive staff team.
To fully appreciate what the school is really like you need to see us in action. Please feel free to contact Ms Nagah, PA to the Headteacher, at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
To apply for this post please email a letter of application and completed school application form to Ms Nagah at the email address above. Applications by post are also welcome.
CLOSING DATE: 01 October 2018 - 9:00AM
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.