DORMERS WELLS INFANTS SCHOOL
Dormers Wells Lane, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 3HX
Tel: 020 8574 6999
We have the following vacancy
Foundation Stage or Key Stage 1 Teacher
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale
Start Date: September 2019
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Foundation Stage or Key Stage 1 Teacher to work within our vibrant, highly motivated school.
• Bring learning to life, enthusing, engaging and exciting all children?
• Foster and model a love for learning?
• Promote an inclusive ethos that supports all children to achieve?
• Motivate all children to believe they can succeed?
• Create a supportive learning environment?
Do you have
• Very high expectations about what all children can achieve?
• Secure subject knowledge and commitment to ensure all children make accelerated progress?
• Great interpersonal skills enabling you to become part of our friendly team?
• A passion for working with the community and parents to develop a partnership for learning?
Dormers Wells Infants School is a multicultural Infant School Academy – part of the Dormers Wells Learning Trust in Southall, with a strong reputation for and commitment to inclusion and child protection.
We can offer you
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive team
• Outstanding leadership of teaching and learning
• Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8574 6999.
Application form and further details are available from the school website on www.dormerswellsinfants.org.uk. Please email completed application forms to Harsha Patel, Headteacher at email@example.com. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 with interviews to be held on Friday 24th May
The school is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Further information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service