International English School of Valladolid will open in September 2021 as a British Infant school incorporating Early Years and Year one. It is part of Colegio Internacional de Valladolid, an all through school.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher who will be able to support the Leadership team in establishing the school as the leading provider of Infant education in Valladolid. There is the possibility of a post of responsibility for this post.
This is a unique opportunity as the successful candidate will be able to make a significant contribution to setting up and shaping the future of the school. Individuals will be exceptional practitioners who enjoy challenges and can enthuse others to do the same.
Colegio Internacional de Valladolid is a private, non-selective, co-educational school in Valladolid. It is part of the International Education Partnership (IEP). IEP owns a number of private schools in Spain where the students are at the heart of the learning process. Our schools are characterised by active learning methods which encourage discovery, critical thinking, curiosity and independence. The schools share a strong common ethos. Respect, perseverance and teamwork stand at the heart of our educational vision, providing a foundation of strong principles, setting our students apart and preparing them for a bright and successful future. IEP students are confident communicators in English, Spanish and other languages. They are able to work collaboratively and with the intercultural skills to flourish in the interconnected world.
- Qualified teacher status or equivalent
- Relevant teaching experience in the Foundation Stage and / or Key Stage 1 / 2 in the UK, international or bilingual school
Language skills :
- Proficient spoken and written level of English (C2 in CEFR minimum) or a level comparable to first language. Proof of level may be required.
Applicants must have the right to work in Spain.
• An exciting opportunity to work within an international organisation
• Small class sizes
• A friendly, dedicated staff
• Places for your children at the school
• Continuing personal development
IEP and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks will be required.
Colegio Internacional de Valladolid
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years