We are looking for motivated and inspiring individuals to deliver dynamic, exciting, and innovative workshops to large groups of young people in schools up and down the country (largely focused in England).
- Are you experienced in delivering workshops to young people in secondary schools?
- Do you want to make a genuine difference to disadvantaged young people?
- Are you motivational and inspiring?
If so then you might be the person we are looking for…
The Talent Foundry is an independent education charity dedicated to opening the doors of opportunity to young people. We seek to level the playing field by ensuring that every child has access to the same opportunities as their peers. We deliver a range of workshops to students in schools across the country, covering a variety of themes including employability, technology, engineering and media.
This position requires you to have demonstrable evidence of experience delivering workshops to large groups of young people (11-18) in a schools-based context.
Applicants without experience of delivering workshops to large groups of young people in schools will not be considered. ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FROM ANYWHERE IN UK
The rate will be £200/day, classed as over 3 hours.
Specific Responsibilities relating to the role of Freelance Facilitator:
- Deliver dynamic, professional and informative workshops to a variety of young people in schools and other education-based contexts
- Act as ambassador for The Talent Foundry and our corporate partners
- Motivate, inspire and support the young people that take part in our workshops
- Deliver the workshop content as directed by the relevant Programme Manager
- Act as a key point of contact for teachers and corporate volunteers for each workshop
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom they are responsible, or with whom they come into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Talent Foundry Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, they must report this in line with the Safeguarding policy.
The Talent Foundry is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You must submit the following to be considered:
2. supporting statement
The Talent Foundry