An exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic international school in the UK capital city. We are currently looking for a Part-time French Language Aquisition Primary Teacher to join the International School of London.
The International School of London was originally founded in 1972 and was amongst the first schools in the country to offer the International Baccalaureate programme. There is a strong commitment to the on-going professional training of all staff and for providing leadership development at all levels.
You would join an exciting and successful Primary School team with an established IB Primary Years Programme and an inquiry based, international curriculum that is delivered and planned in a truly collaborative manner. The Primary School is developing several technology initiatives and the successful candidate would be ideally placed for involvement in these innovations and able to make lasting contributions to the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Primary School Teaching qualification
• Minimum of 2 years’ classroom teaching experience
• Previous experience with the Primary Years Programme (PYP) would be highly desirable
• Proven capacities to work with international students and support students for whom English is not their mother tongue
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and dynamic environment
• You’ll be working alongside a collaborative, forward thinking Head of School and Primary Principal
• Regular CPD opportunities (in house and external) to progress your career
• A flexible and caring organisation
•Onsite car parking facilities
•Subsidised, freshly prepared lunch, and salad bar in our onsite cafeteria
• Coffee and tea daily
• Competitive salary scale
• Higher than average employer auto-enrolment pension contributions
If you want to know what it's like to work for The International School of London, please do visit our website www.islschools.org/london
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
International School London is committed to safeguarding children and will ensure that recruitment procedures adhere to safer recruitment guidance. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced UK Disclosure and Barring Service check and/or equivalent overseas police check where relevant.