Repton School Abu Dhabi is seeking an outstanding French-speaking Teaching Assistant for our Rose Campus to start August 2021.
Our ideal candidate will be fluent in English and already within the UAE. They will have an energetic and enthusiastic outlook and possess a natural flexibility to be able to respond quickly to changing plans whilst maintaining professional standards within the class room.
The ability to speak French fluently is essential, and previous experience of working in a nursery teaching French would be advantageous.
- Planning and delivering French lessons to students aged 3-6
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Managing the behaviour of students to ensure a constructive environment whilst undertaking work
- Responding to any questions from students about process and procedure
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with the school's policies and procedures
- To support the work of one or more curriculum areas
- To accompany students on trips, visits and other educational activities
- To undertake ‘duties’ as part of the school’s duty system (including break and lunch)
- 6,000aed - 6,500aed dependent upon experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight ticket, accommodation provided, and world class medical and healthcare benefits (subject to eligibility)
Please note, the requirements below are not aspirational. We cannot obtain a license from the local regulator for candidates not meeting the qualifications criteria. We require:
A degree in the educational field (Bachelor of Education preferable)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a school with an outstanding track record
- Have experience working in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum international school
- Be at least 25 years old
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.
Repton School, Abu Dhabi - Rose Campus
Repton School Abu Dhabi, Rose Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 9 years