The new Swiss International School of Qatar is urgently seeking a secondary French Teacher to start with immediate effect. This position is on a 65% timetable basis.
SISQ will be a full IB school and has the ambition of becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities:
- Experience teaching French to secondary students, including complete beginners
- Be a fluent French speaker or have a native level of French proficiency
- Ability to cope in a start-up environment
- Curriculum-writing skills and experience
- A collaborative style and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- Experience in IB programmes (MYP or DP)
- Experience in an international setting
- MYP experience
- Ability and willingness to teach primary students too
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.