An exciting vacancy has arisen at an Academy graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, based in Harlow, Essex. Smart Teachers is seeking a conscientious and dedicated French Teacher / Spanish Teacher / MFL Teacher teacher to join a welcoming and inclusive school as soon as possible. If you are looking to join a school at an exciting time of growth, and be part of an academy trust with excellent opportunities for future career progression this could be a great move for you.
About the role
· French Teacher / Spanish Teacher / MFL Teacher
· Teaching French and Spanish to Key Stage 4, with an equally split timetable across both languages
· Planning and delivering dynamic lessons from KS3 up to KS4
· Be an active part of the department working under a driven and enthusiastic team
· Full time long term role, with the potential to turn into a permanent position
About the School
· Larger than average, oversubscribed Secondary school in Harlow, Essex
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Spacious and bright classrooms
· The school is fairly new , allowing teachers use of latest technology and facilities
· Strong, supportive and pro-active leadership team
· Close to Harlow Town station
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification
· NQTS welcome to apply as well as those with experience both in the UK and overseas
· Thrive in a multi-cultural environment in an area of deprivation
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DDSA9554.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.