Applications are invited for the following post at a well-known independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This reputable independent school offers a combination of curriculums including the New South Wales Syllabus from Preschool to Year 10 and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme in Years 11 and 12.
About the Role:
• Secondary French Teacher
• Must have experience and ability to teach another subject area
• Flexible start date - Term 4, 2021 or Term 1, 2022
• Flexible loading - Part-time or Full-time
• Suitable candidates must have a bilingual background as the instruction language for this subject is German
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549777MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales