The International School of Moscow (ISM) seeks a suitably experienced, creative and dynamic teacher of the highest quality to teach French to students throughout our school (including GCSE and A level).
The position is temporary - until the 31st July 2018
Candidates should possess a commitment to helping our students achieve their maximum potential, particularly at GCSE and A level, where our students obtain outstanding examination results.
The successful candidate will be joining our team of dedicated and experienced Modern Foreign Languages specialists.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a dynamic team, as well as a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
● Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
● Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
● Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
● Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practice.
● Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
● Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
● Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
● An excellent salary and retention bonus.
● Annual travel allowance.
● International worldwide medical cover.
● Up to two full school scholarships.
● A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
● The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
● Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the link below.
ISM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. You will also be required to provide us with an Enhanced DBS.