Teachers make the education of their students their first concern and are accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct. At Ajman Academy, all staff act with honesty and integrity; have strong subject knowledge; keep their knowledge and skills as a teacher up-to-date; are self-critical; forge positive professional relationships, and work with parents in the best interests of their students.
Our teachers meet the needs of learners, enabling them to cope with the demands of the mainstream programmes offered.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A degree in related field plus appropriate post-graduate educational qualifications (teaching certificate, Master’s degree, etc).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching French
• MYP experience is an advantage
• Experience in teaching beginner level is an advantage.
• Proven track-record of appropriate professional development.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Good ICT skills.
• Native Level French speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing
• A strong team player, innovative and creative.
• Strong cultural awareness
Kindly upload your cv while applying for this job.
Interested candidates shall upload their CV with a copy of their qualifications and any available reference/employment letter from previous employers.