Full-Time / Temporary / Main Pay Scale
1st September 2018 (or sooner if possible) till 31st August 2019
A TLR will be considered for an exceptional candidate
‘A dynamic school where students make outstanding progress academically and reach high standards’ and where ‘spiritual development is outstanding’. Ofsted
- Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- One of the top 10 highest achieving schools nationally. Top Progress 8 score in 2016 and 2017.
- Modern Foreign Languages Faculty has one of the highest value-added nationally.
To cover a maternity absence in a highly organised and high achieving faculty, we are looking to appoint an excellent French Teacher. For an exceptional candidate, we will also consider a management responsibility. We would welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and none. Newly Qualified Teachers are also welcome to apply.
- Have a degree in a related subject at 2.1 classification or better.
- Be able to deliver French to GCSE level.
- Be a very committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners.
- Be prepared to deliver enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- Is passionate about its vision of ‘Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders’.
- Has excellent standards of behaviour and fantastic commitment from students, staff and parents.
- Has responsive and supportive leaders who allow you to focus on teaching outstanding lessons.
- Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development.
Application packs are not obtainable from the school, but are completed on-line via the links on this website, or you may visit the school’s website, where there are also links to the application process at Eteach.
For an informal discussion, please contact our Assistant Principal, Asia Ali, on (01254) 54021 or email her at email@example.com
Closing Date: MIDDAY on Wednesday 2nd May, 2018
Shortlisting & Interviews: Planned for w/c 7th May, 2018
Start Date: 1st September 2018 (or sooner if available)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.