Location: Page, ACT
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $68,366 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Monday 12 April 2021
At St Matthew’s we strive to build a vibrant and welcoming community, where our learning is engaging, individual achievements are celebrated and where the children are at the heart of what is most important. It is our aim to create a sense of belonging, which will, in turn, nurture each child’s growth and help create a healthy self-esteem, factors so necessary for effective learning.
About the Role
The position will be required to work collaboratively with school staff to manage and deliver high quality administrative, reception, financial and student support functions within a busy office environment/school setting. The role will require highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to relate with staff and parents in a professional, informed, adaptable and caring manner.
- An understanding of and commitment to the mission of Catholic Schools and a willingness to be involved in the corporate and spiritual life of the school.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to relate with staff and parents in a professional, informed, adaptable and caring manner.
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge and experience in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in reception duties and general office functions. (preferred)
- The ability to prioritise workloads in an ever-changing office environment.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- An attention to detail and an ability to work unsupervised.
- An ability to work as part of an enthusiastic, energetic and busy team.
- An ability to provide First Aid and support to students. (If you do not have a current First Aid certificate you must be willing to acquire one).
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Nicola Edghill on 02 6254 2653 or via email Graham.Pollard@cg.catholic.edu.au
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn