Location: Aranda, ACT
Employment Type: Full-Time, Temporary
Salary Range: $68,366 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience)
Start Date: 5 October 2021
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 10 August, 2021
At St Vincent's Primary, our focus is that our children will be motivated by a dynamic learning environment, developing them as engaged, focused and independent learners. We believe that the schooling experience at St Vincent’s should provide our children with many rich experiences, challenges and opportunities within a safe, supportive and caring environment.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Front Office Manager to join our dynamic and welcoming community.
The Front Office Manager at St Vincent’s School in Aranda ACT is the first point of contact between the school and our clients and is also a point of continuing communication within our school community (parents, parish, staff, students and visitors). The role will require highly developed communication, interpersonal skills and competencies with the financial workings of a school setting.
- A commitment to the aims of catholic Education and the ability to communicate these goals in a Parish Primary School setting.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to relate with staff and parents in a professional, informed, adaptable and caring manner.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise workloads in an office environment.
- Experience in reception duties, general office functions and finance primarily in accounting principles, budgets, BAS and financial roll over processes.
- Experience and understanding of school finance and student management software such as MAZE and/or COMPASS, and a willingness to learn new systems.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and work individually or collegially as part of a team.
- The willingness to attend professional development and meetings as required as well as to contribute to staff and community events.
- An ability to provide First Aid and support to students and either have, or be prepared to obtain, Senior First Aid qualification.
- Requires knowledge or training equivalent to either a diploma or certificate IV with relevant work experience, a certificate III with extensive work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or training. Post- secondary qualifications in Finance is desirable.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Lina Vigliotta on 02 6251 2442 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn