Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative early years education in our state maintained Nursery School, plus offer a range of services to support families with young children in our on-site Children’s Centre.
We are looking for an experienced teacher or phase leader to be our 0.8 class - based Early Years Lead with responsibility for developing the curriculum and assessment for learning across the school. You will be an outstanding teacher looking for a new career challenge, and able to maintain the exceptionally high expectations we have for all children.
You will have:
- the determination, energy and passion to provide high quality early years education
- the leadership skills to create a joyful, engaging and inspiring learning environment
- a cheerful, warm and positive outlook, the resilience and the organisational skills to lead an effective class team
We can offer you:
- A senior role in a ‘Natural Thinkers School’, where we have an Eco Schools Green Flag and offer environmental education opportunities
- CPD opportunities for yourself as well as opportunities to develop others’ practice, within our school and the Haringey Nursery Schools Training Consortium.
- A committed, friendly staff team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
COVID – 19 Restrictions:
- Please see virtual tours of the school on our website.
- Conversations (via phone or Zoom) with the Head Teacher are warmly welcomed and expected. Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021 at 5pm
Interviews to be held on:
Weds 21st April (via Zoom) and Thurs 22nd April (practical task on-site)
Application packs can be downloaded from our website:
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Pembury House Nursery School
- Mainstream school with state - lea nursery funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 5 years