£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications) (pro rata if part-time)
The post holder will have a creative approach to teaching with a desire to engage and challenge learners in GCSE English and Functional Skills. It is desirable that the post holder has a specialist qualification at level 4 or above in English and has experience teaching Functional Skills. The post holder will have a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to attain.
If applying on a part-time basis, please outline your preferred working pattern in your personal statement.
The role is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider