Full Time Class Teachers Required for September 2018
MPS-UPS with possible Leadership Role/TLR
Newly qualified or experienced teachers welcome to apply.
We are looking for 2 excellent Class Teachers to join our dedicated team who are committed to continually raising standards and upholding the distinctive ethos of this Catholic, friendly, high achieving and inclusive school. For the right candidate, we will consider leadership responsibilities and a TLR.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to sustaining the strong Catholic identity of the school.
· Have a passion for learning and teaching.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching.
· Be committed to raising standards in the school.
· Be motivated and have high expectations for pupil achievement.
· Have a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
· A professional team of dedicated teaching and support staff.
· A strong, supportive governing body with a clear vision for the future of the school.
· A friendly, welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos and links with the Parish and parent.
· A commitment to your continuing professional development.
We very much welcome visits to the school. Please call 020 8888 7081 to arrange a visit and to meet the Head Teacher.
Application forms are available by contacting the school office or can be downloaded from the school's website: www.stpaulswoodgreen.org.uk. Applications to be sent to: email@example.com or via post to the school address.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 11th May 2018.
Interviews: Week commencing 21st May 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Each successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.