Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint Full-Time Instructor Tutors specialising in Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) schools in Ely and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas. This will be a full-time position on a supply basis, starting ASAP.
The desired Instructor Tutor will be teaching a variety of subjects up to GCSE Level, including Maths, English and Science. You will be supported by some outstanding and dedicated senior leadership teams, and be working alongside some excellent Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) practitioners. Successful candidates must have experience of teaching young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and behavioural difficulties, and be comfortable in managing behaviour using effective strategies and techniques.
As a Supply Instructor Tutor, you’re role will involve working initially in different Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) provisions and schools in Ely and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas. However, it is likely that if you are the right person for a particular school, you will be based in that school on a long-term basis.
To be considered for the position as Instructor Tutor, you must:
· Have experience teaching children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) including; Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Difficulties, Social, Emotional and Behavioural (SEBD) Difficulties and Autism (ASD/ASC)
· Have a nationally recognised teaching qualification, such as Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or a PGCE
· Be flexible, adaptable and able to travel in Ely and the surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) practitioners.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Instructor Tutor, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated SEND Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an Instructor Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Apply today or for more information on this role and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer within Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough SEND Team on 01733 371371 or Lauren.Bates@visionforeducation.co.uk