Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the area of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. The school are looking to appoint a temporary Year 2 class teacher full time to cover a maternity leave. The start date for this role is February 2018 and the role will continue until July 2018.
This smaller than average-sized primary school has high staff morale, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. This is a good and very inclusive school with many outstanding aspects. This school has good leadership and management and are working towards further improvement.
The successful Key Stage 1 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of KS1 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.