About the Role:
· 6 Classes, each of approx. 26 pupils
· Full-time with planning provided for each class
· Teaching Assistant for each class you will be teaching in
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· A 'Good' school with Outstanding features
· Pupils have a strong desire to learn, supported by their parents and with a high proportion achieving above average results in Year 6 in numeracy & literacy
· Supportive school and friendly, welcoming staff
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Steph Allsopp today on 01509 608 017 or select the APPLY NOW option.
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. For any Teaching Assistant roles you must hold an NVQ Level 2 or above, a relevant educational degree or a minimum of 3 months relevant experience within a UK school in the last 5 years
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.