Are you ambitious and innovative? Do you have the passion and skills to be part of our dynamic school team, creating an inspiring and dynamic environment for our Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two children?
We are seeking to appoint a Full time SEN/Class Teaching Assistant who will play a key role in the support for children. The successful candidate will support a range of children with different needs within the classroom setting.
The successful candidates will need to be able to work collaboratively and flexibly within our team, build good working relationships with both children and adults and demonstrate a respectful and caring attitude towards all our children.
What we are looking for
- Reliable, flexible and able to respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
- Prepared to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to positively promote inclusion and demonstrate high expectations for all children
- Proactive and resourceful
- Confident in supporting and guiding young children
Why work at Chestnut Park Primary School?
The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
- An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A competitive pension scheme
Full times hours of work: 32.5 hours per week 39 weeks of the year term only 8.30am -3.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000- £21,100 FTE which is within 2/3 associate staff support range
Pro Rata: £13,979- £16,387
Closing date for applications – Friday 10th December 11.59 pm
Interview date – TBC
Please note we may invite successful candidates to interview before the closing date.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer face to face meetings and tours. However, if you would like more information about the role please visit our school website.
We are a new three form entry primary school which opened its doors to reception children for the first time in September 2015. Each year the school will increase its age range, adding an additional year group until it is an all throug...