Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a happy, well-established Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide vibrant, innovative early years education in our state maintained Nursery School, plus offer a range of services to support families with young children in our on-site Children’s Centre.
Are you looking for your next career challenge? Interested in developing your skills?
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Administrator with a professional background in school administration and finance, and who has:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an educational setting
- A high level of competence in using EXCEL and core school admin & finance packages
- Excellent oral, written, and analytical communication skills
- Ability to enhance existing practice
- Flexible skills to be a cheerful, hardworking and super - organised team player
About the role:
- To be responsible for school administrative and communicative systems, and front office team management.
- To ensure the front office team meets the needs of the school and children’s centre
- To ensure the school meets the administrative requirements of OFSTED, Health and Safety, GDPR and Local Authority Inspections
- To ensure compliance with the LA Financial Regulations for Schools and be responsible for undertaking a range of financial processes within the school
- To ensure the school obtains ‘best value’ and makes the best possible use of resources
We can offer you:
- An exciting, inspiring place to work with an interesting, varied workload
- A committed, supportive and knowledgeable staff team
- Professional learning and development opportunities
We are based in the heart of Tottenham, a richly diverse area in an exciting period of development, with great transport links.
COVID – 19 Restrictions:
- Please see virtual tours of the school on our website.
- Conversations (via phone or Zoom) with the Head Teacher are warmly welcomed and
expected. Please phone for an appointment: 020 8801 9914
Closing date: Monday 11th October 2021 at 9am
Practical tasks to be held via Zoom on: Monday 18th 2021
Interviews to be held on-site: Tuesday 19th October
Application packs can be downloaded from our website:
Please email any enquiries or return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Pembury House Nursery School
- Mainstream school with state - lea nursery funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 5 years