Full time Teacher of French with Spanish to KS4
Required from January 2019 for maternity cover
We are looking to recruit a full time temporary Teacher of French with Spanish from January 2019. We have introduced Spanish to the MFL curriculum in 2018, starting with Year 7. The successful candidate will be joining an outstanding and innovative department which has been awarded the Prince’s Teaching Institute mark of excellence 4 years running. Ability to teach Latin is desirable but not required.
▪ Small, high achieving, comprehensive with a strong sense of community.
▪ Individual professional development programme tailored to your needs and career ambitions - excellent opportunities for progression.
▪ Located in a dynamic area of London undergoing rapid and exciting changes, with great train, tube, DLR and bus links.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
▪ Passionate about education and MFL
▪ Committed to developing as a teacher and contributing to the continued development of the department.
▪ Able and wanting to work collaboratively with the MFL team
▪ Able to inspire students and staff with their passion for MFL
▪ Well-read and academic, with the ability to bring their full depth of knowledge to the classroom and communicate this to others
▪ Talented, innovative and an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards
▪ Committed to the highest standards of learning and achievement for all students.
▪ Able to teach in a truly comprehensive environment
▪ Committed to raising standards, with the highest expectations of all students.
▪ NQT applications welcome
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Addey & Stanhope School follows the Lewisham Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy
No agencies please