“We aim to provide a nurturing environment, based on Christian values, where all individuals are treated with fairness, respect and equality.”
We are a one form entry Church of England School just south of Reading town centre. We are looking for an additional teacher to join our friendly and supportive school team in September 2017.
We would love to show you round – please call or email to arrange a visit.
We can offer you…
- the chance to learn and grow as part of our supportive team
- the chance to join us on our exciting journey with Singapore maths
- a happy, diverse and vibrant community that welcomes those of all faiths and none
- a Good school (Ofsted 2015) that is passionate about creativity and enjoyment in learning
- children who love coming to school and are keen to learn
You should be
- a qualified teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
- a life-long learner and a team player
- an enthusiastic, inspirational and innovative teacher
- committed to helping every child to succeed
- keen to share in and support our distinctive and inclusive ethos
You should have
- high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- a track record of good or better teaching
- a sense of fun
Please see our school website: www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk
Application forms and details are available from the school website or by emailing the School at email@example.com or telephoning 0118 937 5437. Forms can also be downloaded from the Reading Borough Council website. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications: Will be considered on receipt.
Closing date: Tuesday 31 January 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service will be sought for the successful candidate.
New Christ Church CE (VA) Primary School
Milman Road, Reading. RG2 0AY
Tel : 0118 9375437 Fax : 0118 9375438
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Head teacher : Mrs Catherine Doberska