Full time Class Teacher
Four Term Temporary Contract – Maternity Cover
Start date: 20.04.2020
Do you enjoy a challenge and have the determination and belief that every child should have the chance to be the best that they can be? Do you have experience across the Key Stages?
Why not join us at St Philip’s Primary School at this exciting time of development?
We are a rapidly improving school, and we are looking to appoint excellent classroom teacher to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff. This position is temporary for four terms, in the first instance, and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work in a rapidly improving school with supportive colleagues and friendly children who enjoy their learning. Our school organisation is based on a phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Primary Curriculum, including phonics.
• Be well organised and communicate effectively with staff and parents;
• Ensure that learning is engaging and accessible to children of all abilities;
• Enjoy the flexibility of working with different classes;
• Have a friendly, positive outlook with a sense of humour.
• A welcoming friendly staff team with a supportive senior leadership team;
• A phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader;
• Friendly and inquisitive children who enjoy learning;
• An induction programme with ongoing CPD.
This is an exciting time to join and large and improving school, and we are committed to developing all teachers as leaders of learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01223 508707 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 9am Monday 24th February. Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th February.
St Philip’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.