St Patrick’s Primary School MACKSVILLE
Diocese of Lismore
St Patrick's Primary School recently relocated to South Macksville in a new sub-division. The school has been designed to 21st century standards to enable personalised learning through flexible spaces that engage the learner. The successful applicant will be expected to collaborate with colleagues in a team teaching approach.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified & experienced teachers for the following position:
Full time Temporary Teacher 2019 School year
Applicants must address the following criteria in their applications:
- a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community;
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply by email including full resume and copies of qualifications to:
Vin Butler - Principal
St Patrick’s Primary School
32 Macksville Heights Drive, Macksville NSW 2447
Ph: (02) 65681397
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 12 November 2018.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website