ST BRIGID’S PRIMARY - KYOGLE
Diocese of Lismore
St Brigid’s is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Brigid’s is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Temporary Teaching position for the 2019 school year.
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community;
- knowledge of NSW Australian Curriculum, CLF and PLC would be an advantage;
- have a current Working with Children Check clearance;
- must have full registration with NESA (with a minimum provisional or conditional accreditation status)
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries to the School Principal – Tony Hunter Ph: 02 66321988
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 26 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website