We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Upper Primary (Key Stage 2) teacher to join our team. Applicants must be fluent English speakers and be able to work efficiently as part of a team. The successful applicant will be delivering most subjects (with the exception of modern foreign languages and physical education) to an Upper Primary class.
The successful candidate must have experience in preparing learners for secondary education (experience in preparing students for Cambridge Checkpoint examinations is preferable). The candidate will also be allocated Form Tutor duties and so excellent communication and organisations skills are important.
For this position we will require a minimum of:
- An undergraduate degree.
- A PGCE or PGDE (QTS preferable but not required).
- At least two years of experience in teaching the following subjects following the National Curriculum for England and/or the Cambridge Primary programme: English, maths, science, humanities and art.
- Experience in working with learners for whom English is a second or additional language is favourable.
- Excellent communication, organisation, interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Availability to start immediately.