Vision for Education are currently looking for Functional Skills Tutors to join one of our colleges in Stockport.
The college are looking for Functional Skills Tutors for English, Maths and ICT with the hours being flexible to suit the appointed tutors. The college is looking for tutors to deliver and support students with dynamic learning programmes whilst using diverse learning and teaching strategies.
The roles are due to start after the February half term and will be on-going and the college is looking for suitable tutors who have:
· A teaching/ training qualification with Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
· Proof of good teaching and learning delivery, whilst providing evidence of improving students success levels in subject areas
· Knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety and child protection
· Good organisational, communication and teamwork skills
· Experience in the ability to use management information effectively to identify issues and opportunities to help support and increase students’ performance
· Experience in planning and preparing resources and lessons to support the student’s in English, Maths and ICT
If you are a Functional Skills Tutor who experience in English, Maths and ICT who is interested in these role, please apply for the position and our Further Education consultant will be in touch with you as soon as possible.