We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated residential Gap Year Assistant to work in our busy and thriving day and boarding prep school. The successful candidate could be a school leaver who is interested in a career in the education sector, keen to build up valuable work experience.
Framlingham College Prep is a successful and thriving co-educational school. Together with high academic success, Fram Prep boasts excellent facilities with a strong tradition in sport, music, drama and the ideal applicant must be willing to engage in the extra and co-curricular programme of a vibrant school community.
Duties will include:
· Involvement in a residential boarding house with evening duties, activities, admin and pastoral care.
· Assisting teachers in the classroom environment.
· Involvement in occasional field trips, student social events and offsite
· Offer cover and admin support as necessary.
· Sports coaching and umpiring/refereeing may be available at both sites, but not essential
· Full commitment to the school’s activity programme, especially at weekends with Saturday fixtures and Sunday excursions.
· Supervision at lunch and break times.
The successful candidates will receive £8,366 per annum, plus rent-free furnished accommodation (including all bills) and meals during term time.
Applications packs with further information are available from the HR department on 01728 723789, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or from
Closing date: TBC
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.