Hamelin- Laie International School
Hamelin-Laie International School is a private institution which has dedicated itself to infant, primary and secondary education since 1988.
At Hamelin-Laie International School, we have a global vision of how to educate a human being. We take their potential as a starting point, along with their caring nature, and their thirst for knowledge from the moment of birth.
We work to make our students citizens of the world, with open and tolerant minds, and values which are based on intercultural respect, solidarity and independent thinking. In order to achieve this, we educate through values, working on skills and promoting talent, giving our young people the best opportunities for expression and action possible.
Our methodology is established on a foundation of academic rigor, pedagogical innovation, and the reality of the world that surrounds us. Our results endorse our academic excellence.
Within our quality policy, the fact that we carry out our work with responsibility and consistent effort stands out, while also taking into account the teamwork undertaken by all involved in the project.
Not only do we give our students the tools and opportunities to help them make the world a better place, but our end-goal is that they should actively want to do so.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move
the school forward
- A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with
students and colleagues
- A professional who models expectations and promotes positive behaviour
- Previous experience as a teacher is essential
- Level of experience required: between 5 and 10 years in coordination
or management positions
About the role:
- To represent the school
- Direct and coordinate all school activities
- Carry out the Pedagogical direction in the Spanish educational system.
- Ensure compliance with laws.
- Acting as head of all school personnel.
- Organize the day-to-day work of school staff.
- Encourage coexistence in the school.
- Promote collaboration with families.
- To promote processes of internal evaluation and improvement of the
- Convene and preside over academic events.
- Approve expenditure in accordance with the school budget.
- Propose the appointment and dismissal of the members of the management
- Approve the general calendar of teaching and non-teaching activities,
as well as the schedules of teachers and students.
For more information about Hamelin-Laie visit our website at http://www.hamelinlaie.com/