Aureus Primary School is a brand new, state of the art primary school that will be opening on the Great Western Park, Didcot. We will grow to two forms of entry with a maximum capacity of 420 pupils once full, but will open with two Reception Classes and a Nursery provision from September 2018. We are seeking a general administrator to join us from September 2018. Suggested hours are 10 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 2pm to 4.30pm however there is slight flexibility with this.
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support as a member of our school’s administration team.
- To promote a professional and friendly point of call to all parents and visitors to our school.
- Provide first point of call to face to face and phone enquiries
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to other staff including word-processing, post (incoming and outgoing), telephones and reprographic services where required
- Update SIMS with data about children, including personal information, contact details, medical information.
- Use SIMS, PS Financials, Parentpay and any other computer applications to perform daily tasks.
- Use Microsoft Office programs - Excel, Word, Outlook - to produce reports and letters, applying punctuation, spelling and grammar, contributing to style and presentation of documents.
- Filing, reprographics, laminating and resource preparation.
- Receive and check deliveries.
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required
- Undertake typing and word-processing and complex IT based tasks including mail-merge, manipulation of spreadsheets
- Complete and submit complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies
- Attend and participate in relevant operations meetings as required
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- Provide general administrative and organisational support as required as part of the office team
- Use Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Drive and SIMS - to produce reports and external correspondence
- Provide First Aid and administer medical support as required
Application Deadline: 24 May 2018
Interview Date: 4 June 2018