Grade: London Borough of Newham Scale 3 Point 5 (£16,746)
Hours: Term Time only (08.45 – 15.30)
Situated in the heart of East Ham Plashet is an outstanding comprehensive 11 - 16 girls’ school of 1,500 students. Our Progress 8 score for 2019 was +0.70 and places us in the top 5% of schools nationally.
• A high achieving, over-subscribed girl’s school producing excellent rates of student progression and examination results.
• An outstanding and highly inclusive learning environment rated thus by Ofsted since 1999.
• A stimulating and challenging learning environment where we as staff are as active in, and committed to learning as our girls.
• A professional environment that is focused on maintaining staff wellbeing.
You will need:
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• An unerring commitment to comprehensive girl’s education.
Plashet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures will be implemented to ensure their health and wellbeing are protected during the recruitment process.
For further details and application documents please go to our website or alternatively contact Noreen Malik, HR Officer/Office Manager via email@example.com
Application Deadline: 09.00 Friday 24th September 2021.