ABC Teachers are working with a secondary school in South Birmingham to find a Part time Geography teacher (0.6) to start in September 2017. You will be teaching at KS4 and KS3. Both experienced teachers and NQT'S are welcome to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Applications for this post are required ASAP even if the candidate cannot start immediately. The position will run until July 2017.
About the Role:
- Part Time (0.6) Geography Teacher
- Teaching across KS3 and KS4
- Friendly supportive staff
- Strong school ethos
About the School:
- Children from all backgrounds
- Professional development
- Strong and supportive leadership team
- Strong Humanities Department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Very Competitive pay rates
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or simply click on the APPLY NOW button below and submit your CV.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.