ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher for our partner school based in South Birmingham. This Ofsted rated ‘good’ school are looking for a knowledgeable teacher to start in June 2019 for a maternity cover.
About the role:
- Teaching Geography to Key Stage 3 and
- Competitive rate of pay
- Full time role with the view for permanency for the right candidate
- Position to commence in June 2019 and potentially continue for one year
About the school:
- Boost your career with this highly regarded school
- Progress in school has been recognised as good by Ofsted
- Innovative new curriculum making a positive impact to key stage 3
- A new-build project with brand new facilities from 2020
- Be suitably qualified to teach Geography i.e PGCE/Bed
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charnice on 01214812231 or email email@example.com
We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.