Smart Teachers is recruiting for a geography teacher to join a ‘good’ secondary school in north-west London. The school are -looking to recruit a trained geography teacher to start in September on a long-term or permanent contract. The school will consider an NQT or experienced teacher. The role will be teaching KS3 – KS4, however, experience teaching KS5 would be an advantage.
About the Role
· Geography teacher
· Full-time, long-term / permanent position
· Suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers
· Main pay scale
About the School
· Secondary school split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating ‘good’
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the geography teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXP3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.