Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher to join a ‘Good’ comprehensive school in Brent. This is a maternity cover contract teaching Geography up to KS5. The school will consider an overseas trained Geography teacher with UK based teaching experience and strong behaviour management. The role will be teaching KS3 – KS5 so the ideal candidate will have strong experience teaching A-Level.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· Teaching Geography from KS3 up to KS5
· Maternity contract starting January 2019
· MPS Salary upto £39,006
About the School
· Ofsted rated “Good”
· 510 pupils in the secondary
· Opened in 2014
· Teaches a number of disciplines including advanced coding, political art, Japanese and cooking
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography T KJP11733.eacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Minimum 2 years teaching experience
· Good behaviour management
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP11733.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.