Vision for Education are currently working with a selective Academy a short distance outside of Brigg who are seeking to recruit a qualified and outstanding Geography Teacher to take on the role as full time teacher from September 2018. The Secondary Academy aim to provide a community which will enable all students to make the most of their abilities.
The ideal Geography Teacher will:
- Be creative, forward thinking and ambitious
- Have the ability to encourage, motivate and inspire young people to achieve their full potential
- Have a proven track record of achieving excellent attainment outcomes
It is important that you hold UK QTS and have recent teaching experience in the subject. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Free access to ongoing CPD through Educare
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink