Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Geography teacher for a middle school in Darwin, Northern Territory. It is a proud and innovative College that offers high quality education for both boys and girls from Years 7 to 9. This school offers a diverse and rich curriculum that gives opportunities for young people to learn and grow in ways that acknowledge and respect this unique phase of their development.
About the Role:
- Middle School Geography Teacher – Years 7-9
- Full Time, Semester 2 Contract
- July 24th Start
- Graduates and Experienced teachers welcome to apply
About the School:
- Located in Darwin, Northern Territory
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Strong focus on a whole school teaching and learning approach
About the Location:
Darwin is the capital of Australia's Northern Territory and a former frontier outpost. It's also a gateway to massive Kakadu National Park. Its popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park. Also near the water is the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, displaying Southeast Asian and Pacific art, plus a pearling lugger and other seafaring vessels. Darwin is closer to Bali than Bondi and can certainly feel removed from the rest of the country.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the NT Teacher Registration Board
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com,au quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-160931KW
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.