Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Geography for a long term cover at one of our partnered schools in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. This will be a temporary supply contract, from January 2019 until at least Easter 2019.
This is a fantastic, popular state school educating pupils from 11 - 18. The school is well run, and boast a caring, familial feel school atmosphere. The school is well disciplined, and students know what is expected of them. The majority of students who attend this school go on to achieve their higher education goals.
The desired Geography Teacher will be supported by a supportive and well-structured senior management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching Geography to A-level and have Geography as their teaching specialism.
To be considered for the position of Geography Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary Geography to at least GCSE Level
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Geography will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Geography Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.