Our client school is a highly reputable girls’ school, located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. This multi-campus school prides itself in developing a love of learning while embracing challenges and opportunities. This educational institution balances their academic excellence with a broad range of co-curricular activities and challenges, stimulating creativity and innovation.
About the Role:
- VCE Geography
- Year 8 and 10 Geography (if teacher wants to take a full time allotment)
- Part-time or full-time position
- Fixed term contract (1-3 Weeks) to commence January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525367NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525367NB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).