Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic Geography Teacher for September 2017 to teach KS3 and KS4 Geography. The successful Geography Teacher will be joining a school rated by Ofsted as being “good in all areas”. It is a co-ed school that caters for children aged 11 to 19, which is situated in the borough of Enfield, a short walk from an over ground station. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· NQTs welcome to apply
· KS3 and KS4 timetable
· Marking/planning involved, full teaching responsibilities
· Permanent contract ideally
· MPS - £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Examination results are good, with students being high achieving
· New building recently developed specifically for the school
· An airy light teaching feel in all classes
· Ofsted rated “good in all areas” aiming to be outstanding in next inspection
· Relatively new school compared to most in the area
· Part of a supportive Trust
· Modern approach to teaching and learning
· The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of both pupils and staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXN29124.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.