Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a talented Geography Teacher for a good secondary school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The successful Geography Teacher will be joining a “Good”, smaller than average sized, co-ed school that caters for pupils aged 11 – 16. Starting September 2017, this is a permanent position.
About the Role
· Geography Teacher
· KS3 and KS4 only timetable
· Permanent role
· MPS Salary from £27,000 up to £40,000
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
· Supportive secondary school with supportive leadership
· Offers a comprehensive induction programme and extensive professional development for staff
· Access to onsite gym
· Child care vouchers scheme available
· Behaviour is good
· Located just outside of North London under an hour from Liverpool street station
· Allocated onsite parking space
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXN24762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.