Smart Teachers is recruiting for Geography Teacher to join an “outstanding” school in Hounslow, South West London. This full time, permanent position is available for September 2019. This larger than average secondary school boasts some of the best exam results in the borough. This role is available across KS3 and KS4, with KS5 for the right person.
About the Role
• Geography Teacher
• KS3 / KS4 – with KS5 for the right candidate
• Work available prior to September if successful candidate is available before hand
• Permanent contract
• September 2019 start
• £27,000 to £39,000
• MPS Outer London
• Full teaching responsibilities
About the School
• Large Secondary school
• Ofsted “outstanding”
• Very good behaviour
• Established sixth form
• Lots of STEM work here
• High achieving
• Local rail and road links – easily accessible
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Geography Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply?
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN10626.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.